Prep time- 5 mins
• ½ avocado, peeled, stoned and roughly chopped
• A handful of spinach leaves (approx. 1 cup)
• A handful of kale leaves, washed well (approx. 1 cup)
• 50g pineapple, diced
• ½ cucumber, roughly chopped
• 300ml of fresh coconut water
• Put the avocado, spinach, kale, pineapple and cucumber all together in the blender. Add the coconut water.
• Blender contents until smooth, according to required consistency.
• Serve chilled with a few leaves of mint.
Nutritional value- per smoothie
Energy- 262 kcals
Protein- 8 gms
Carbohydrates- 21 gms
Fat- 16 gms
Saturated fats- 4 gms
Fibre- 9 gms
• Healthy green smoothie.
• Excellent drink post-workout, as it has coconut water to add all the loss of salts and electrolytes from the body after a workout.
• Healthy for the heart.
• Gluten free, dairy free, vegan and vegetarian drink.