One small green cabbage, finely chopped, 300 gms
Spring onion, finely chopped 2 sticks, 30 gms
Coriander stems, finely chopped 3 sticks, 15 gms
Cumin (jeera) 2 tsp
Two bay leaves (tej patta)
Chicken stock 3 bowls or 900 ml
Boneless chicken 1 cup or 100 gms
Cooking oil 2 tsp or 10 gms
Black peper & salt to taste
Method of Preparation:
• Sauté the cumin and bay leaves in oil until they start to crackle.
• Add the veggies and chicken and sauté for 6-8 minutes.
• Pour chicken stock into the pan and bring the mixture to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
• Add salt and black pepper and mix well.
• Garnish the mixture with coriander leaves and your delicious soup is ready to be served hot.
Nutritional Value (per serving)
Energy (Kcal) 140
Protiens (g) 13
Carbs (g) 11
Fats (g) 5