Hor d’oeuvres anyone? Serve at the risk of being chased around for more.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 Minutes
SERVES: 4 patties
- 1 cup zucchini (grated)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup broccoli (chopped roughly into about 1 cm pieces or smaller)
- 1/4 cups chickpea flour
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 15 grams vegan Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Put the grated zucchini into a colander, sprinkle with the salt.
- Steam the broccoli for a few minutes, it still needs to remain firm.
- Squeeze the zucchini firmly with your hands to remove as much water as possible.
- Put the broccoli, zucchini, chickpea flour, garlic and Parmesan in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the mix to make 4 large or 6 small patties.
- Turn the heat to low and cook each side for 5 or 6 minutes.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 2.5g
Saturated Fat 0g
Total Carbs 6g
Dietary Fiber 2g