Serving size: 504 gms
• 2 fish fillets, red snapper
• 2 cups tomato puree
• Handful fresh basil leaves (tulsi)
• 1 tsp. dried oregano
• Sprinkle chilli flakes or red chilli powder
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 tbsp.minced onion or you can use onion flakes
• 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat oven 180C (350F).
• In an oven baked dish pour 2 cups Puree, then sprinkle oregano, chilli, garlic, onion and mix together.
• Place fish on top of sauce, then cherry tomatoes around and season with salt and pepper.
• Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 mins then remove foil.
• Bake for a further 10 mins or until the fish is cooked.
• Serve with salad or multigrain pita bread.
Serving size: 504 gms (Average Serve)
Energy – 430 Cal
Carbohydrate- 14.7 gms
Protein- 70.4 gms
Saturated- 2.7 msg