So, what better excuse to go meatless and vegan than dessert and avocado in the same bite? With under 100 cals per, you can be satisfied without breaking the calorie budget. Spread the love, this belated World’s Day, and reduce your footprint, one recipe at a time.
So cutting the butter out and swapping it for healthy fats makes for a treat that’s well versed with ketosis and the smooth buttery texture scams your taste buds like a pro.
Here’s what you need for 12 pops, so share the love!
|Serving Size: 1 truffle|
|Prep Time- 5 Minutes|
|Cook Time- 40 Minutes|
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- ¾ cup dark chocolate, melted
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- cocoa powder
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash avocado. When chocolate is smooth, pour into mashed avocado and stir together. Add in vanilla and cinnamon for taste.
- When combined and clump-less, place in refrigerator for about a half hour. When cooled and hardened, scoop into 10-12 balls and roll until smooth.
- Roll each ball in cocoa powder and serve. Place any remaining truffles in air tight container.