1/2 cup grated apples
1/2 tbsp honey
1/4 cup self-raising flour or wheat flour
1 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp condensed milk or toned cow’s milk
1/2 tbsp caster sugar
1/2 tsp fruit salt
Melted butter for greasing and cooking
Makes 8 pancakes
1. Combine the apple, honey, self-raising flour or wheat flour, melted butter, condensed milk, castor sugar and 2½ tbsp of water in a deep bowl.
2. Mix well into a smooth batter, ensure no lumps remain.
3. Add the fruit salt and sprinkle 1 tbsp of water over it. When the bubbles form, mix gently.
4. Grease a non-stick mini pan using a little butter.
5. Pour approximately 1½ tbsp of batter in each mould and spread it lightly.
6. You can pour the mixture straight onto the pan without using a mould. Don’t make the pancake very thick.
7. Cook, using a little butter, till they turn crisp and golden brown from both the sides.
8. Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make more mini pancakes.
9. Serve immediately drizzled with honey.
(For 8 pancakes)-
Total calories- 355.5kcals
(For 1 pancake)
Total calories- 44.4kcals